Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk

A pack hidden in the deep forest of Appalachian Mountains.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) Empty
PostSubject: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 pm

*A white wolf with yellow eyes walks up to you and smiles slightly* Follow me and come and meet our pack. *She walks away leaving Pawprints in the thin sheet of snow*

SETTING: Snowing slightly, Sun shining slightly, Cloudy.

Last edited by Yakone on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://easternspiritpacky.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Dingo walked into the area and saw a pretty she wolf. He smiled and walked to her. "Hello" he said and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:53 pm

*Nods to you and smiles* I will show you our pack. *Wags tail slightly and turns and pads away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Dingo nodded and followed the beautiful female. He liked it here already. "i am Dingo" he said introducing himself. "who might you be, beautiful?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:56 pm

-Turns around and smirks- I am Yakone, The female Alphess of the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

"beautiful name" he smiled and nodded. he continued to follow her as she walked, admiring her.

(i pmed you lol)
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:00 pm

(Okay)

*Looks at* Where are you from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm

"I am from beyond the mountains" he said and smiled. "Ive been wandering for weeks, looking for a pack to join or to find a mate and start our own pack. I'm lucky i found you".
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Hmph. -Turns and keeps walking- There is other pack members. And you are welcome to join us. Which position would you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 pm

"i'm not sure what rank I would like" dingo admitted. "I'd love to have a high rank though, and to make you as my Alpha proud! Any rank you wish to give me I will do with honor" he said standing up tall so his strong muscles could be seen through his fur.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Alright. You can be a Guard for now. They are the protectors of the pack, The fighters. We already have another Pack member named Blizzard as a Guard too. -Nods- That is if you accept this position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

"I'll accept it" Dingo said with a smile. "I hope to get a high rank someday though" he said and bowed his head to his Alpha. He thought she was a very pretty fae and smiled towards her.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

-Looks down at him- Someday you may become a Delta or a Lead Guard. Those are a few of the most respected and highest ranking. -Dips head- We are a small pack of 4. But we are growing to be much stronger. In time, We may become one of the largest packs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:25 pm

"Ah, well I hope to be a lead or delta one day" he said with a smile, wagging his tail at the pretty female. he couldn't help but stare, she was just beautiful in so many ways. "would you like me to do anything for you?" he asked, pushing his chest forward.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm

-Chuckles slightly- You could go out and check for any strange wolves on our territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 pm

"Alright, I'll go check" he smiled, "howl if you need me". He bowed his head again and ran off smelling for the territory boundary. He took his time and walked around, making sure there were no other wolf smells.
Back to top Go down
Xyne

Xyne

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 pm

(Question: Do you want me to RP as if i had already been in the pack for a little while, or when you pick me up as a loner? (history))
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:15 pm

-Nods to Dingo- Off you go. Report any strange scents to me.

(Totally your choice. Doesn't matter to me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Dingo ran for a while and didn't notice any smells. He did find a rabbit though, and stalked it. He suddenly lunged and snapped the rabbit's back with the pressure of his paw. he picked it up and ran the rest of the way around the territory.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 pm

-Sits down and ponders about the new pack wolf, Dingo. Then turns and starts padding towards small river in the territory-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Dingo padded back into the territory. He sat down near the den and dropped his catch. He smelled that the pretty she wolf had walked off, so he picked up his rabbit and walked after her. Seeing her at a river he whined gently. "Would you like something to eat?" he asked and dropped the rabbit in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:48 pm

-Nods to Dingo- Thank you. -Bends down and eats some and then turns and cleans dirt from pelt using river water-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Dingo smiled and wagged his tail. He saw her grooming and chuckled. "You look pretty regardless" he mentioned, walking to the side of her and drinking from the river.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:56 pm

-Laughs quietly and drinks some water then flicks some water at Dingo with paw-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Dingo laughed and splashed her with a bit of water. He smiled and wagged his tail, pawing at the water quickly to make it splash up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)   Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep in the forest....(November-December Roleplay Spot)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next