Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk

A pack hidden in the deep forest of Appalachian Mountains.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games/'More In-depth Role Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyne

Xyne

Games/'More In-depth Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:22 pm

~Games~

Okay, so i was thinking in the OOC Area there should be a "Games" section, to play forum games (like on Wolf Quest)

~More In-Depth Role Play~

Okay, so now i was thinking instead of just having "The Role Play Spot". Like, instead of having everything clumped into one space, have it spread out depending on the charicteristics of the territory. For example, you could have things such as: "The Volcano", "The Den", "The Creek". Things like that. Also, perhaps a map could be made, displaying where the locations are to get a better idea of the territory. (I could help with these things if you wanted)
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 pm

We already have a 'Roleplay' Spot for any type of roleplay ^_-

As for the map idea, Great Idea! I could use help with that, So maybe sometime when we are both online we could work on that. Anytime tomorrow is good for me.
Back to top Go down
https://easternspiritpacky.rpg-board.net
Xyne

Xyne

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 pm

I didn't mean for the "Other Roleplay" section, i meant for "The Role Play Spot". Instead of just having that, make it into different sections of the territory, like if we had mountains or a waterfall in our territory, instead of just saying "walks to the waterfall and sits down by it" in the "Role Play Spot", have it like, say if your at the Den, "walks out of the den and goes to the waterfall -waterfall-" instead of having it all clumped up in one space. It can get kinda confusing not knowing where everyone is at, but if we have different sections for the different areas of the territory, then no one will have to guess where people are, etc.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:22 pm

I know, I meant like we was going to do that, I meant for where you had also suggested the Games idea.
Back to top Go down
Xyne

Xyne

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 am

Oh. Yea, forum games, like "Type the username above you with your feet" and "Rate the avvie above you" things like that, not nesiserily Role Play.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 am

Alright. Want to start working on that other idea?
Back to top Go down
Xyne

Xyne

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 am

Sure thing! (chat box)
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Sounds like this idea has been used so I will go ahead and lock this post. Thanks for the idea Xyne! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games/'More In-depth Role Play   Games/'More In-depth Role Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Games/'More In-depth Role Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk :: Ideas for the Pack-
Jump to: