Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk

A pack hidden in the deep forest of Appalachian Mountains.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~ Empty
PostSubject: Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~   Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~ EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:15 pm

These are the Moderators of our pack.

Yakone
Xyne
Dingo
Nemesis
Demon

We are currently not accepting new moderators. Keep posted to see if we are in need of new moderators!
Back to top Go down
https://easternspiritpacky.rpg-board.net
Raesik

Raesik

PostSubject: Re: Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~   Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~ EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 pm

That's cool. Yakone, I was wondering if you might be interested in making Moderator's uncoloured? That means that the names of the moderators will still be the rank colours, but they will still be Moderators. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~   Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~ EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

yeah, since everyone has the blue rank so we can't really tell who is what without checking every group. maybe adding ranks to the bottom of our avvies or something too? i know there's a part in forumotion that lets you make ranks that you can assign people.
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~   Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~ EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Could you guys help me figure out a way to do that then? How could we let people know they are Moderators, Without the colored name being changed?
Back to top Go down
Yakone
Admin
Yakone

PostSubject: Re: Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~   Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~ EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Okay guys I got it. Look below my Picture, It says Admin. Only Moderators and I can edit these things, So I got it.

We need more active Moderators on the site. Currently, Xyne and me and are only ones really active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~   Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Moderators ~Not Accepting~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ëå§têrñ $pîrìt Pąçk :: Our Pack. :: Members-
Jump to: